Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old August 4th   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Stolen Busa

From the TVSC email list:

"it's an early 2000s (1st gen) Hayabusa with Yoshi RS3 pipes in dark blue paint scheme. It was jacked from his apartment complex on Univ near UAH. Trying to get the word out for him, in case anyone sees or hears of anything. Slim chance, but better than none.

This comes on top of him being burgled earlier this year, me being burgled earlier this year and in 2009, and my neighborhood experiencing a rash of burglaries this week. Moral of the story: lock your stuff up and look out for your neighbors. Hsv has already been pegged as a high property crime area by some of those city rating lists, and things are getting worse out there."
Old August 4th   #2
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

real morale of the story is to move. i know money maybe tight but there are other places that are cheap to rent.

I had a friend get nearly beat to death and robbed on his way into his apartment in that same area one night. He got out of his car and to guys came up from behind him as he was unlocking his door. The beat him nearly to death and stole everything in his apartment and his car. That area has really really really gone down hill. Heck I saw a drive by when i was in college sitting at that wendy's on university one night about 1:30 in the morning. it's sad that university used to be the main place for huntsville but has almost turned into the ghetto.

I'll be on the look about but more then likely the bike is already in pieces as bad as i hate to say it.
Old August 4th   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

From on of the other posts on the TVSC email list, apparently this happens a lot the weekend of the 7-11 race. And the bikes typically end up in Atlanta and quickly sold.

Last edited by Samir; August 4th at 04:03 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th   #4
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

Sparkman/Mastin Lake/Blue Springs at night, my gun is in my lap or my pocket.
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th   #5
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
I got a 12 gauge pump that says someone will end up in a meat locker they mess with my stuff . I hate to take a life but I'm not going to warn someone and I'm not going to wound on the fact even tho I spared their life, they can still have me arrested and/or sued. I'll keep my eye out tho and if I see anything I'll let ya know. I have people trying to trade me cars and bikes all the time. Just they are usually complete POS and would cost me more then the tattoo is worth .
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote