Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old August 24th   #1
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

AUCTION for the Board

OK everybody I know everyone enjoys this site very much. But all this fun cost money. So to help on expenses I am starting a auction and anybody else who wants to start one join in. The item is a case 12 one quart Schaeffer's supreme SYNTHETIC blend motor oil. 20/50 wt. I will match what ever the bid is so double the $. I will del and pick up funds.the auction will end in 2 weeks on 07 sept 2005 at 20:00 hrs or 8 pm for you non military people.HAPPY BIDING and cost me some money.. Thank You.. oh please make this a sticky..
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9racer
OK everybody I know everyone enjoys this site very much. But all this fun cost money. So to help on expenses I am starting a auction and anybody else who wants to start one join in. The item is a case 12 one quart Schaeffer's supreme SYNTHETIC blend motor oil. 20/50 wt. I will match what ever the bid is so double the $. I will del and pick up funds.the auction will end in 2 weeks on 07 sept 2005 at 20:00 hrs or 8 pm for you non military people.HAPPY BIDING and cost me some money.. Thank You.. oh please make this a sticky..
Made as a sticky. The proceeds from this auction will help with the expenses of running Huntsville Car Scene.com, so bid away!
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th   #3
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

I have not been on this site long I am a newby.I really enjoy my self here. But I guess we are not ready for a auction on this board. 9 days and no bids. So I am going to stop the auction and just give Samir a cash donation to help pay some of the cost of this site. People visit huntsville car scene from all over the US and other parts of the free world. We have it good here thanks Samir...............Bobby..k9racer..
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

We'll see if we can't get this started up in a different way soon. I've got some plans in the works. And as always, thank you for the support.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote