Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old September 7th   #1
Mediarocker
Mediarocker
hasn't been on in a while...

Mediarocker - I never made my intro.

HAH! I just realized I never introduced myself on here.

Hey my name is Keefe, right now people tend to call me "Media" because my screen name.

My screen name started back in 2004 when the RIAA and media rights struggles were taking place. I was a firm believer in people having full rights to use the media they owned properly in a way they saw fit, so the name "Mediarocker" was born.

I'm a performance enthusiast as much as I am a car enthusiast. I appreciate all walks but I kinda have a severe dislike for the Hummer H2's and 3's. Sorry. Doesn't mean I won't discount someones hard work into their vehicle however.

I drive a 2007 Mazda 3s Sport trimmed out to JDM interior specs with some mods so it was rebadged as an Axela.

I'm a huge fan of Mazda motorsports and have a deep founded love for the G35 coupe. VQ35HR ftw.

I used to own a Jeep, but the gas mileage had me trade it in for something a bit more sensible so I can make my long distance commutes.

Diesel and Gasoline run deep in my veins and I love the majority of vehicular aspects: Motorcycles (both Import and Domestic), Cars (both import and Domestic), Trucks (mainly domestic), Off-roading, Expeditions, High performance driving, Drifting, Drag Racing, Road course.. all of that and more. I enjoy flying even moreso, and it's so embedded in me that I am working currently to become a pilot.

I'm pretty easy going and laid back, but being raised in a military family has me pretty well disciplined. (doesn't mean I don't like having fun though! )

I enjoy the outdoors, and as a result I enjoy Mountain Biking, camping out and hunting. I also project my love of vehicles onto things radio controlled, so I race R/C's as a hobby...and it's also carried over that I love RC Helis and planes.

I tend to rely on myself when it comes to things as I'm a firm beliver that no one will ever know one's own vehicle better than themselves. So with that mindset I've taken it upon myself to learn how to improve and repair my own vehicles. There is very little I will ever let anyone else do. My father's line of work as me trained (and is still training me!) to have a fine eye for detail. So whenever possible I do everything I can to make things look neat and well placed. This OCD tends to drive me insane as I have to have my vehicle perfectly clean and orderly.... however oftentimes being so busy I have no time to keep it the way I want. I will rarely ever send out my vehicle to someone else for work. If I ever do I am always sore about it.

I'm open minded, and always willing to learn new things.

I thoroughly enjoy making friends, and meeting new people. I'll often hassle Samir about following him to other events

So anyway this is my now formal introduction to the forums. Feel free to ask me anything. I'm always open to a good discussion.

Figured I'd toss in a few pics of my ride.

Last edited by Mediarocker; September 7th at 06:56 AM.
Mediarocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Awesome intro!
Old September 7th   #3
Wheel Fix It
Wheel Fix It
Is spinning wheels!
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

That was a good intro! Noticing the details is an important trait to have! Don't ever lose that!! Good luck to you in all your ongoing adventures.
Huntsville, Al 35816
256-830-9992
Monday-Friday
8am-5pm
Wheel Fix It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel Fix It View Post
Noticing the details is an important trait to have! Don't ever lose that!!
Yep, they say God is in the details.
Old September 8th   #5
Mediarocker
Mediarocker
hasn't been on in a while...

Thanks guys!
Mediarocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th   #6
Jumpman
Jumpman
put the hard top on for the winter.

Nice 3 :-) I prefer that body style to the new ones. Look forward to seeing it at a future event. And welcome!
Jumpman is offline   Reply With Quote