Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Jack's Cruise-In
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

August 27th 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Jack's, 1225 Beltline Lane, Decatur, AL

There will be music and door prizes. Registration is free!

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

Well, after I drove all the way from Guntersville to unsuccessfully catch the Lapdance Riders Tab Run, I went to Jack's. I was pretty upset at myself for missing the tab run, and I hope the guys can forgive me. Lapdance had called me twice in the weeks before the event to make sure I wouldn't miss it. I mapped out everything before I left, but I just couldn't find it. And I had forgotten to grab phone numbers before I left, so I was basically lost. I drove around for quite a while before giving up and heading to Jack's.

And at Jacks I was pretty tired and dehydrated from the day. And Jack's hooked me up with something to drink while I covered the event. I even registered my car and won a free sandwich and biscuit. And they were yummy!

The turnout was great as the temperatures became almost perfect for a cruise-in. We had a good-sized line almost all the way around the building.

There were a lot of interesting vehicles and conversations. I saw a refrigerator turned trailer, talked to a former assembly line engineer, and met a lot of friends as they came to the event. A Decatur fire truck even stopped by.

As the sun went down, there was that perfect light for photos. And even as most everyone was leaving into the evening, people will still coming by.

Fun night. Enjoy the pics!

There are no replies to show.