Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old September 8th   #1
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

Horseshoe RiverBend Festival

Samir,
There is a Festival this weekend in Clifton Tn, since my wife and I are going to be up in TN this weekend we were planning on heading there to see what it is like. I belive there is supposed to be a car and motorcycle show so I will take our camera and get some pictures for you I also have some of your hand outs so I will place them in the cars as I take pics of them. What resolution do you want the pics cause my cam can go from 640x480 to 5 megapixal let me know tonight or tomorrow.
MYLOTOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Cool. I usually shoot in 1280x960 and then resize them to 1024x768, but if you want to just shoot 1024x768, that would be fine too.

Be sure to see this thread too. It's a guide to how I shoot pictures.
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=387
Old September 12th   #3
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

ok we showed up a little late for this show but I did some pics of some nice looking old cars and 1 was even for sale I will e-mail the pics to you tonight whaen I get home or I will try and post them on the FTP if I can figure that out.
Old September 12th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoturLS
ok we showed up a little late for this show but I did some pics of some nice looking old cars and 1 was even for sale I will e-mail the pics to you tonight whaen I get home or I will try and post them on the FTP if I can figure that out.
Cool. I'll be sitting here working on my pics and videos for the next 9 hours.
Old September 12th   #5
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

There were only 9 cars there when we showed up but I was able to pass out your little flyers for the site and to tell them alittle about what we do down here in the HSV 3 old cars 2 motorcycles 1 Mini Cooper 1 older truck and 2 newer trucks oh yea and a newer Mach 1 I tried to catch as we were leaving.
Old September 12th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoturLS
There were only 9 cars there when we showed up but I was able to pass out your little flyers for the site and to tell them alittle about what we do down here in the HSV 3 old cars 2 motorcycles 1 Mini Cooper 1 older truck and 2 newer trucks oh yea and a newer Mach 1 I tried to catch as we were leaving.
It's the same as what I've learned about race tracks--having an event/venue is only half of it. The other half is promotion.
Old September 13th   #7
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

Yea Clifton is a very small town. I tried to send them thru the FTP site but could not figure out how I was supposed to log in so I will have to send you like 3 pics at a time thru e-mail, I will do that tonight cause I got a little frustrated last night and didn't want to break my computer.
Old September 13th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

haha...you should have called me. I can talk you through the ftp thing. The other thing you can do is just put them on CD and bring them to the photography class on Weds or the Crow Mountain meeting tonight.
Old September 13th   #9
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

I had thought about calling ya but I know trying to talk computers over the phone is very hard cause I used to sell them at C.C. and I used to get frustrated with stupid people and that would have been how you would have felt toward me cause since I've stopped selling them most of my knowledge of them has leaked out some where. I will put them on a cd and see ya tomorrow at the class I will be there arround 4:00 cause I will leave work around 3:45.
Old September 13th   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Cool. I've done customer support in a professional environment (well, that's what they call it). I was the guy who could talk an 80 year old lady through hooking up her digital cable.
Old September 13th   #11
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

So you were "THE MAN" that told them they were to stupid to own the computer and to take it back. ha ha
Old September 13th   #12
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

haha...nope. The people that did that got hung up on and then they got me. When I helped them, they always told me how the previous agent didn't know squat, lol.

The funny thing is that a lot of the tools I developed for that call center still work even though I'm gone. And the company still benefits financially from my hard work.
Old September 13th   #13
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

So you were just "THE MAN"
Old September 13th   #14
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote: