Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old October 4th   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Crow Mountain CD Album and DVD Available

This multiple CD set (still haven't determined how many yet) will contain all the pictures from the Cool Shirt Crow Mountain Hillclimb presented by Unclaimed Baggage in high resolution--good enough to print an 8x10 or larger. By having all the pictures in this set, you can simply go to Wal-Mart (or your favorite photo printing place), and within a few minutes you will have a high-quality print indistinguishable from film.

The cost of the set is yet to be determined because of the large quantity of photos. The CD set will come in jewel cases on commercial, archive grade media.

If you are interested in purchasing a copy, register on this site (part of registration will require you to put in your real name and phone number), and then post here with the quantity you wish to order. I'll get in touch with you to complete the order once they are available. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or call 615-512-5520.

I'll be posting final costs and details on the CD album here once I have them available. Payment methods accepted are Paypal, major credit card, and money order/cashier's check.

The DVD is being produced by www.autocross.us. See this thread on their site for more details on the release date and cost.
Old October 7th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I have many of the pictures that will be on the CD album on the site, but there are still quite a bit more that I have to go through. I'm going to try to have something ready to go by the early part of next week, but we will see. I hope there's not too many events this weekend. I'm still tired from the last one.
Old October 13th   #3
RedTR6
RedTR6
has no status.

Thumbs up Crow Mountain Station 11-Fi

Hi Samir, Thanks for all the pics you've posted so far. Are there any pics of the NABMS Station 11, Finish Line and Finish Staging? Am interested in the CD's which will be forth coming. Would be great if they could be published on DVD's.

Regards,
Art

Last edited by RedTR6; October 13th at 07:53 AM.
RedTR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

There are some posted and will be on the CD set. You can see Ben waiving the flag.

I still have one more set of pictures to go through so there may be a few more.

I'm looking into possibly using DVDs, but I don't think the automated machines at most photo processing places take them. That would defeat the whole purpose of what I'm trying to offer.

As far as a slideshow on DVD, they are only limited to around 200 images per disc (or so I've seen in my very brief research). So it will still take many pieces of media to make a complete album.

Thank you for your interest Art! I'll post up here once I have the first set done.
Old November 6th   #5
RedTR6
RedTR6
has no status.

TR6 Pic Crow Mountain

Hi Samir, Kind of an obscure request. On Fri registration day at Unclaimed Baggage, I believe you took a pic of my red TR6 parked next the the black TR6 racing entry. Might you still have that pic? If so, would love to have a of my car sitting next the the black racer. Thanks, Art.
RedTR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTR6
Hi Samir, Kind of an obscure request. On Fri registration day at Unclaimed Baggage, I believe you took a pic of my red TR6 parked next the the black TR6 racing entry. Might you still have that pic? If so, would love to have a of my car sitting next the the black racer. Thanks, Art.
I just looked through my originals from that day--it wasn't me or any of my cameras. I do have a shot of your tr6 and the black one, but not together in the same shot. I guess we'll have to just set up that shot next year.
Old November 18th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The CD Album set will definitely be on CDs. None of the automated kiosks that are used by most retailers can support DVD-Rs.
Old November 21st   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The CD Album is almost complete. It will be a whopping 12 CDs with over 3500+ photos in higher resolutions.
Old November 24th   #9
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The CD Album is now complete and will be shipping shortly. Orders are now being accepted.

The cost of a set will be $35 for a local delivery (no shipping) and $40 for a set that requires shipping.

Shipping will be required for any address more than 30 miles away from zip code 35758. Shipping will be via Fedex ground or USPS.

Buy it Now for Local Delivery:

Buy it Now with Shipping:

Last edited by Samir; November 24th at 05:10 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th   #10
Unregistered
Unregistered
has no status.
Edit

Plan on bringing a few sets to the next TAC meeting
Old November 24th   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Plan on bringing a few sets to the next TAC meeting
Will do.
Old November 30th   #12
Carowner
Carowner
has no status.

Samir,

I received the disc set today. Thanks, but I have a problem and need to talk to you about it.

Thanks,

Joe
Carowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th   #13
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carowner
Samir,

I received the disc set today. Thanks, but I have a problem and need to talk to you about it.

Thanks,

Joe
I'm glad you received it so quickly. I'll give you a call in a few minutes.