Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Lincoln Co. High School Skills USA Show & Shine Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
tmhudson  
April 7th 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Lincoln Co. High School Fayetteville , Tn.

This show is a fundraiser for the students at LCHS to enter competitions in various trade fields such as machine shop, auto mechanics, auto body, welding,electricity,drafting etc.. to help pay travel expenses and registration fees. Invest in a young adults future so he/she has a career in the technical career field placement after graduation. Your support will be greatly appreciated. $25.00 entry fee (includes free event t-shirt) door prizes to be given away to participants, hot dogs,chips,drinks , 50's & 60's music, fun for the whole family. Rain date will be April 14th (if needed)

Old February 16th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you so much for the post! If you have a flyer, you can email it to me at samir at huntsvillecarscene.com. And if you add the www.huntsvillecarscene.com url to your distributed flyer, I'll run a 468x60 banner ad for the show on here for free!
Old April 6th   #3
Michael h
Michael h
has no status.

Car Show

We invite everybody that can to the 1st annual show & shine at Lincon Co. High School in Fayetteville Tn tomorrow (4-7-12) . There will be drawings for door prizes,food,50s and 60s music and lots of fun for everybody. For more info call 931-625-0702 Michael
Michael h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th   #4
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
Passed by Lincoln Co HS on the way to KY. Some nice cars were out there from what I saw.

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th   #5
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham View Post
Passed by Lincoln Co HS on the way to KY. Some nice cars were out there from what I saw.
thanks .. i`ll head that way now
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th   #6
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

i says to her i says " are you bama mopars " ? .. no she says .. then i see the tennessee tag
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

lol! I hope she'll get on here and find out about the cruise-in in New Hope tonight.