Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old October 25th   #1
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

Swap meet - items for sale or wanted

Samir suggested we start a "swap meet" on-line. What's in your garage to sell? Or what are you looking for? Let us all know.

To start, we have a 351W, needs rebuilding, for $250. We have both new and used parts for a Ford 460 & 351, as well as a Chevy 350: new chrome water necks; new chrome coil cover; oil pumps, timing chain, water pumps, alternators, rims & tires, and more (will get a full detail list together and post later). All reasonably priced. We are not out to make a profit; just want to clean out our shop to make room for our next project - a '69 Mustang.

If you are looking for a part for any of the above engines, just ask - we may have!

Thanks, Marsha & Chip
cms.luttrell@juno.com
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th   #2
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Looking for mopar 8 3/4 third member with 3.23 gears. I would be interested in other ratios but prefer 3.23 gears.
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th   #3
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

8 3/4 mopar I have a 3.91 posi drop out section. It was left over after I sold the car. I had installed a set of 4.30. It has been in my way for too long, 200 dollars and I will give Samir 25 dollars to help pay for the board..Bobby...
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th   #4
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Sounds good to me. Will they fit a 72 Cuda? I am pretty sure all the third members exchange? I would like to buy them next week and I will make a donation to the site as well. That gear should wake my small block right up! Let me know when you have time what I need to do.
Old December 7th   #5
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9racer
8 3/4 mopar I have a 3.91 posi drop out section. It was left over after I sold the car. I had installed a set of 4.30. It has been in my way for too long, 200 dollars and I will give Samir 25 dollars to help pay for the board..Bobby...
Let me clarify. I only have one unit the 3.91... the reason the 3.91 was pulled I needed more gear so I installed a 4.30 in the car { Barracuda}. The car was then sold with 4.30. This 3.91 unit is complete and ready to go. The case cast no ends in 489..
Old December 7th   #6
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

489 is the good one i believe
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th   #7
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

489 case is what I want, 3.91 gears will work fine. let me know when and where.
Old December 7th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I'm glad you guys found a good match. I knew with all the people on here and with everyone's parts, something had to click.

Thank you for the donations guys. I'll be setting up a button soon so anyone can donate at any time. And all donations will come with the cool Huntsville Car Scene.com vinyl stickers that are still in the works...many more things to come...
Old December 17th   #9
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

The sale is complete. I enjoyed meeting sixtyfivestang. Thanks to Samir for letting us use this board. 65 has given me some money to help pay the expenses of the board and I am matching his donation. So Samir I will give you the money when I see you next... Thank You...Bobby.... I saw one of those fish symbols on the trunk of a car and some one had written with a marker "AND CHIPS"
Old December 17th   #10
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Many thanks to K9, Big time Mopar guy! The gears were just what the Cuda wanted for X-mas. K9 is checking around for some cylinder heads for me now and when he finds them (no doubt he will) I will gladly make another donation. Support the site, It works!
Old December 21st   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Donation buttons here (they come with stickers):

http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...9&postcount=27
Old December 24th   #12
V8S10
V8S10
a.k.a MagicMan

lookin for a set of 6 lug wheels for nissan truck....also a nice set of bucket seats to fit a nissan as well just throwin it out there thanks
V8S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th   #13
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

I Need A Set Of Bucket Seets For A 97 Toyota Tacoma this Bench Thing Sucks. I've Tried All The Salvage Places. Help Me Out.

Last edited by MYLOTOY; December 29th at 12:58 PM.
MYLOTOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th   #14
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoturLS
I Need A Set Of Bucket Seets For A 97 Toyota Tacoma this Bench Thing Sucks. I've Tried All The Salvage Places. Help Me Out.
you can use any buckets that you find, all you have to do is modifie the seat brackets. Kerry put those CIVIC seats in his S10. and a buddy of mine has some rav4 seats in his hardbody.
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th   #15
69zfarmer
69zfarmer
has no status.

Wanted:100HP Nitrous system

I may be messing up but i would like to put a 100 HP shot on my ZZ4 350 SBC,it has hypereutectic pistons, i need a WOThrottle switch and a bottle of course i would also like a timing retard box that would work with my MSD6AL to keep detonation from occuring.(256)828-5503

For Sale:
1968 Camaro new cut and buffed Viper Red w/White stripes ,400SB,3 speed TH350 trans.,disc brakes,cowl hood,F&R spoilers,new glass and interior,completely restored mint cond. $20,000.00

For Sale:
machined by General Automotive complete short block 400 SBC(minus oil pan and cam and lifters) unassembled,bored 40 over $650.00

solid roller cam and lifters for SBC$275.00

Rev Kit $60.00
69zfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd   #16
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Thanks again to K9 for more goodies. picked up the SB Mopar magnum motor. Needed the heads but got the whole thing. Samir, K9 is collecting the donation money. We hope it helps to keep the site going ...Great job! By the way, thanks for the extra speed on the site.
Old January 3rd   #17
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Does anyone have a stock steel (cast iron) chevy SB intake manifold. Not vortec. I need one for a circle track car. It cannot be a high rise type or marine application. Thanks
Old January 3rd   #18
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

K9, i have a friend at work looking for a muncie trans for his circle track car. Let me know if you can find one and how much. Thanks Steve
Old January 3rd   #19
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtyfivestang
Does anyone have a stock steel (cast iron) chevy SB intake manifold. Not vortec. I need one for a circle track car. It cannot be a high rise type or marine application. Thanks
I've got a whole engine built by Tommy Andrews specifically for circle track racing...and I am sure I have an intake or two laying around for a small block. It sounds like you're building a hobby car?

Last edited by JayMack75; January 3rd at 05:49 PM.
JayMack75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd   #20
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

Let me know what you have and how much. Its for a someone I work with.
Thanks Steve.