Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > Mazda Rotary Car Club of Alabama

Mazda Rotary Car Club of Alabama The official forum for the Mazda Rotary Car Club of Alabama

Old November 13th   #1
TheAndyManCan
TheAndyManCan
has no status.

FS/FT 93 VR 5 spd. Rx-7 in AL $13k obo

I have owned this car for a few months now and I am the third owner. I rarely get a chance to even drive this car and since I do not have a strong financial situation right now, the money from selling this car could be very useful. I hate not being able to drive this car as often as I would like to so I am strongly considering selling this car to someone who will.

The only modifications that have been made to the car are a Kenwood CD player. The car was repainted Vintage Red less than 1yr./1500 mi. ago, so that paint fade would be nowhere in the near future. The car also has a set of new Bridgstone Potenza tires with ~1000 mi. on them. The interior is a 10/10. Clean title. Never Wrecked. 87k miles.

I am asking $13,000 obo for this car, and I believe this is a fair price for the condition this car is in. Also, considering trades of all kinds, So show me what you got. The car and I are located in Huntsville, AL and for those who would like to see the car in person feel free to send me a message and I can give you my telephone number we can meet up whenever.

I have a ton of pictures of the car here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y82/Th...n/Rx-7%20Pics/

~Andy
TheAndyManCan is offline   Reply With Quote