Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Vets with Vettes Host Memphis Corvette Club
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

March 17th 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Starts at Perry's

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

The Vets with Vettes were hosting a party for the visiting Corvette club from Memphis in return for their hosting the club on a trip to Memphis. And they did it at Perry's garage. I've known Perry for some time now, and since it had been several years since I last saw his garage, I decided this was a great way to finish my day. Chris and Israel from TruFacts Racing wanted to tag along since they did work on two cars for one of the club members. So we met in Providence and cruised over to Perry's. Little did I know that Perry's also has a full restoration shop behind it. It's businesses like this that can benefit from the local exposure of advertising on Huntsville Car Scene.com. I'm sure if I didn't know, thousands of others didn't either.

The parking was the only thing I was concerned about as there wasn't much room to pack everyone in. But with some organization, everyone fit quite nicely.

After Perry's, Jim invited us to check out his garage as well. The work going on at Jim's was quite impressive. I've never seen half-shafts like those coming out the rear end of his most recent project. I've also never saw a kitty like Jim's before.

I want to thank the Vets with Vettes, Perry, and Jim for their wonderful hospitality. See everyone next time!

There are no replies to show.