Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old May 25th   #1
97ramsst
97ramsst
is outside playing with cars.

HARLEY DAVIDSON FAT BOY - LOUD, BLACK and LOTS OF CHROME!!!

1998 HARLEY DAVIDSON
FAT BOY

We are selling our extremely clean 1998 Harley Davidson Fat Boy with 16K miles. This bike is SHARP! It has lots of extra chrome, saddle bags and sounds great. The paint on it is virtually perfect and its never been laid down. It runs strong and has no issues at all. The bike has been serviced regularly and is ready to hit the road. We are getting a Road King soon and just don't need both of them.

The paint and chrome is clean and shines like new.

The bike runs great and is very strong....mechanically it has no issues of any kind!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

$9950 CASH OBO.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE with your offer...if your car cant be sold easily for more than I am asking for this bike be prepared to offer cash with it. If you have a car worth more I can trade up as well (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, race cars, or campers....or your wife's Toyota Corolla. This is a toy and I would be looking for a toy to replace it with if I trade.

The bike is located in Athens, AL 35613. I have a clean title in hand.

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165

97ramsst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th   #2
97ramsst
97ramsst
is outside playing with cars.

Walkaround Video:

http://youtu.be/FkUWHT-ctbg

Last edited by 97ramsst; May 25th at 09:40 AM.
97ramsst is offline   Reply With Quote