Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Car Show and Polo Tournment
Calendar: Events Calendar
derfpoloderf  
June 30th 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Blue Water Creek Polo Club, 9648 U.S. 72, Rogersville, AL 35645
Contact: Fred Sheppard 256 658 9149 or email rraceme@aol.com

Hello - I would like to invite all to a car show on June 30th from 12:00 until 5:00 at the Blue Water Creek Polo Club. I'm a car enthusiast and a polo player and we will be having our first ever car show combined with a polo tournament. For all car show participants there is no charge for admission to tournament or participating in the car show.

Starting at 3:00 the polo tournament will begin and end around 6:00. We have two separate polo fields - one field will host the car show and the other will facilitate the polo tournament. If you have never seen polo before this will be a opportunity for you to see how fast and talented the riders and horses can perform. The polo club is a beautiful facility and will be worth the drive. It is located on Hwy 72 about 1 hour from Huntsville approximately 5 minutes west of Rogersville.

The Address: blue water creek polo club 9648 US 72 Rogersville Al.
Already scheduled to attend: Ray Bryan in his 1966 Shelby GT-350H, Jack Schwar (original owner) from Athens showing his 1965 Shelby GT-350, and I will be displaying my 1966 Shelby GT-350 recreation.

For more information call me at 256-658-9149 or email me at rraceme@aol.com and you can visit the BWC web site for more information. Additionally, with email request, I can send you a copy show flyer. http://www.bluewatercreekpolo.com

Old June 15th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post! I've emailed you for a copy of the flyer which I will post here.