Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Cruise to Nashvilles Cars and Coffee event Franklin, TN
Calendar: Events Calendar
icuh8nme  
November 3rd 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: leaving from Publix - 5850 hwy53 Harvest, Ala

our facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/467009863350375/

cars and coffee's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeenashville

the event starts at 8am so we will be leaving from Publix in harvest on hwy53 and Jeff Rd around 6:30 to head to Franklin, TN for there Cars and Coffee event. there are plenty of places to eat and get breakfast and coffee when we get there, including a McDs right across the street from the event and a starbucks not too far either. it's exotic cars weekend and there last and largest show of the season. come out with us. this should be fun!!!

Old October 31st   #2
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I've got a group leaving from a different place but I'm sure we'll run into you guys.