Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > North Alabama Mitsubishi Owners

North Alabama Mitsubishi Owners A dedicated forum for the Mitsubishi Owners in North Alabama

Old June 17th   #1
AWDani
AWDani
is in full on mod mode.

Stock Evo X GSR Wheels For Sale (18x8.5 114.3)

Hellloooo

Up for sale are my stockers- Wheels are in decent shape. I was not the original owner of the car so the condition of the wheels reflects the previous life! There is only small curbing on really one wheel. The wheels had wheel weights mounted on the outside for whatever reason, so you can see in the pictures where it left little scuffs. I tried to capture pictures of all of the major blemishes. The worst part of the wheels is the pitting between all of the spokes. I honest believe though that with some patience and a clay bar, you could probably pick a lot of it up. I am prepared to ship these- they will arrive in full packaging disguised as a set of Ray's Gram Lights Wheels come with wheel key, and lugs, NO TPMS or valve stems. I'm asking 600 shipped but 450 picked up or delivered locally.

Thanks!
Dani

Tomei Titanium Xpreme - AMS downpipe - AMS test pipe - Cobb Stage 2 - Rally Armor - Gram Lights 57D
AWDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Those are in great shape. If my Galant was a 5-lug, those would look awesome on it.
Old October 18th   #3
checkthelancer
checkthelancer
has no status.

GSR rims

Hey do you happen to still have these rims?
checkthelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #4
AWDani
AWDani
is in full on mod mode.

No! Sorry. Sold them a few months ago.

I do have some super worn Bridgestone Potenza RE01Rs that came OFF these wheels if you want to kill a set and have some fun. Ha!

Tomei Titanium Xpreme - AMS downpipe - AMS test pipe - Cobb Stage 2 - Rally Armor - Gram Lights 57D
AWDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th   #5
checkthelancer
checkthelancer
has no status.

lmao nah im fine
checkthelancer is offline   Reply With Quote