Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Priceville's Veterans Park Annual Cruise-in
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator
 
August 18th 06:00 PM to 10:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Veterans Park, Hwy 67, Priceville, AL
Contact: Tommy 256-466-5878 or 256-355-5476

This is the largest cruise-in each year in our area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcymez View Post
Open to all makes and models.
Registration is $10.
Event time is 6 p. m. to ???
Fireworks to start at 9:30.
From the town web site and news article:
6 P.M. 10 P.M.
9:30 P.M. Fireworks Show begins
Veterans Park
General admission is free.
Car participation in show is $10 per car; pay at the gate, no preregistration required.
Natchez Trace will provide entertainment and food and refreshments will be available. Children will be able to enjoy a play area and there will be door prizes.
11 members will be attending this event:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 3rd   #2
jcymez
jcymez
speak up or lose your turn
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12
Open to all makes and models.
Registration is $10.
Event time is 6 p. m. to ???
Fireworks to start at 9:30.
jcymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcymez View Post
Open to all makes and models.
Registration is $10.
Event time is 6 p. m. to ???
Fireworks to start at 9:30.
Thank you! Listing updated. If you have a flyer, I can add it to the listing too.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th   #4
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,119
Info from Priceville's web page:
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Priceville Car Show
6 P.M. 10 P.M.
9:30 P.M. Fireworks Show begins
Veterans Park
General admission is free.
Car participation in show is $10 per car; pay at the gate, no preregistration required.
Entertainment by Natchez Trace.
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th   #5
BamaNC13
BamaNC13
has no status.
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
This is usually a good show, last year over 400 vehicles.
BamaNC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupemama View Post
Info from Priceville's web page:
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Priceville Car Show
6 P.M. 10 P.M.
9:30 P.M. Fireworks Show begins
Veterans Park
General admission is free.
Car participation in show is $10 per car; pay at the gate, no preregistration required.
Entertainment by Natchez Trace.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaNC13 View Post
This is usually a good show, last year over 400 vehicles.
Oh yeah, it was around 600.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th   #7
Don 79 TA
Don 79 TA
has no status.
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 216
don't think we will go, at least not as of now
at least the forecast went from 40% down to 10% chance of rain

hopefully next weekend we can make the Fultondale cruise in
getting way to close for the end of summer now
Don 79 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th   #8
A_Cryer
A_Cryer
has no status.
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 320
I would like to hit the fultondale cruise in also. I've been through a few times but it's just because I saw it as I was headed home from b-ham. It would be nice to actually take our car
A_Cryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th   #9
iVolkswagen
iVolkswagen
Kraft Durch Freude
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
Forecast is looking a little grim, but I plan on attending!
iVolkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th   #10
BamaNC13
BamaNC13
has no status.
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVolkswagen View Post
Forecast is looking a little grim, but I plan on attending!
The Huntsville tv stations are giving a 20% chance of rain Saturday, that means a 80% chance of no rain. I'm going!
BamaNC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th   #11
iVolkswagen
iVolkswagen
Kraft Durch Freude
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
Oops! I was looking at the wrong day...
I see the 10% now! Good deal. Can't wait!!
iVolkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th   #12
XxWarEaglexX
XxWarEaglexX
has no status.
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 25
Just got the car cleaned up and ready to go!!!
__________________
LOL ZL1
XxWarEaglexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th   #13
iVolkswagen
iVolkswagen
Kraft Durch Freude
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
Amazing show!! Fantastic turn out, as well. The rain held off just in time to the very end. Thanks to any who helped. The info here said it started at 6, but when I got there, I was car #311 and it looked like it had been going on for a few hours. I'll know to get there earlier next year! Haha.
iVolkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th   #14
BamaNC13
BamaNC13
has no status.
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVolkswagen View Post
Amazing show!! Fantastic turn out, as well. The rain held off just in time to the very end. Thanks to any who helped. The info here said it started at 6, but when I got there, I was car #311 and it looked like it had been going on for a few hours. I'll know to get there earlier next year! Haha.
I got there a little after 3 and I was #46. It was a real good turn out, 483 I think.
BamaNC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th   #15
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.
 

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,825
Enjoyed the show. Saw several peolpe I hadn't seen in a while. The rain kinda sucked. I can no longer say the car has never been driven in the rain. Luckily I got it home before the bottom fell out of it.
__________________
I have a tendency to be "that guy".
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th   #16
A_Cryer
A_Cryer
has no status.
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZ View Post
Enjoyed the show. Saw several peolpe I hadn't seen in a while. The rain kinda sucked. I can no longer say the car has never been driven in the rain. Luckily I got it home before the bottom fell out of it.
Your car is sick btw. Definitely the best color
Combo
A_Cryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th   #17
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.
 

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,825
Thanks. It's actually for sale........lol. I actually talked to a guy for about 20 minutes that seemed very interested in it.

And before anyone ask, i have no clue what's next.
__________________
I have a tendency to be "that guy".
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th   #18
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZ View Post
Thanks. It's actually for sale........lol. I actually talked to a guy for about 20 minutes that seemed very interested in it.

And before anyone ask, i have no clue what's next.
Again?!?! What color will be next? lol. j/k! I hope you find something that really ignites you to hold onto it for a while. I really thought you wouldn't be letting this one go for at least 8 months.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st   #19
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.
 

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,825
I debated it but I hardly drive the cars in the winter so as long as i can break even or make a little money there's no need to keep it. I can always find a deal on something early next spring.
__________________
I have a tendency to be "that guy".
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd   #20
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,828
Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75

8/18/12 Priceville Cruise In - Priceville, AL


Coverage from the show. There were a lot of vehicles there. I ran into a bunch of folks I haven't seen in a while, too. It was a great night for a car show and good to catch up with some old friends. Hope y'all enjoy.
__________________
Cheap first, expensive later. Do it right the first time, idiot. - My Grandmother
www.showstopperz.net
JayMack75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Priceville's Veterans Park Annual Cruise-in Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 13 August 29th 07:29 AM
1st Annual Veterans Helping Veterans Charity Run Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 0 February 17th 09:52 AM
Priceville's Veterans Park Annual Cruise-in Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 44 August 30th 11:20 PM
Priceville's Veterans Park Annual Cruise-in & Play Area Dedication Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 30 September 17th 07:06 PM
Priceville's Annual Cruise-In Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 0 October 13th 05:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001 - 2012, Huntsville Car Scene
Terms of Service