Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Community Outreach Cruz-In
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

September 1st 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Braham Spring Professional Village, 2227 Drake Ave, Huntsville, AL

From the flyer:

Registration is free and ends at 1pm. Free food and door prizes. This is part of the Community Outreach Fun Day event.
2 members will be attending this event:

Old September 1st   #2
79TATA
79TATA
has no status.

what a great time we had

even won a 39 in flat screen hd tv they also had a 32 in and 4 cash door prizes
79TATA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st   #3
zl427
zl427
has no status.

Wink cruz in

Hey even in the rain, this was a great event. Had great door prizes, drum band and karate demo that was over the top. I like the DJ also, he kept the event moving. The food was free and lots of it. I will mark this event for next year!!!!!!!!!!! Great job by all that put this even on.......... zl427
zl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st   #4
zl427
zl427
has no status.

Smile Hi Officer

Not all officers are the same. I was in route to the Crus in today, with on and off showers. I just ran thru a lite shower and when I hit dry ground I decided I would dry the rain drops from the window. With no traffic ahead I punched it and pushed the rain drops off the windshield and got right back out of it. After about a mile later I saw blue lights on my rear glass. I told the officer just what I had done and why I had dogged my ride for the short haul. He was understanding and told me to slow it down and then admired my ride, he also has a dodge with a HEMI. NOT ALL OF OUR POLICE ARE HARD NOSE!!! I could have had a bad day; with some other man with a badge......thanks
zl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd   #5
79TATA
79TATA
has no status.

left early too bad

There was a 2008 ZO6 at the car show and I guess he did not want to get his car wet so he left early. Within 30 min they had the drawing for the 32 in tv and his name was picked. And to top it off it never rained after he left. I will attend this show next year too. They even gave us food to take home and it was great!
79TATA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79TATA View Post
even won a 39 in flat screen hd tv they also had a 32 in and 4 cash door prizes
That's awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79TATA View Post
There was a 2008 ZO6 at the car show and I guess he did not want to get his car wet so he left early. Within 30 min they had the drawing for the 32 in tv and his name was picked. And to top it off it never rained after he left. I will attend this show next year too. They even gave us food to take home and it was great!
I bet he won't leave again next year.