Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Austin and Chase Charity Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
JayMack75  
August 25th 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Carter's Cotton Gin on 231/431N across from Ole Dad's BBQ, 14163 Highway 231 431 N Hazel Green, AL 35750

Please come out to support the Austin and Chase Charity Car show coming up in Hazel Green at Carter's Cotton Gin across from Ole Dad's BBQ.

Austin and Chase are brothers that are affected by Muscular Dystrophy. Their family is raising money to buy a handicapped accessible vehicle for the boys’ comfort and use and they need your help!

Activities include a raffle for an electric wood smoker valued at over $600. There will be an auction with many nice items to bid on. “Young at Heart” will be performing from 12 noon until 2pm, and there will also be a 50/50 drawing! Come join us for the fun and festivities!

Registration fee will be $20 at the show. All proceeds go directly to the Austin & Chase H.A.V. fund. Top 20 & Best of Show will be awarded!

Vendors are welcome to join the show. Please contact info@showstopperz.net to reserve your vendor spot.
2 members will be attending this event:

Old August 7th   #2
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
If anyone would like to donate any items for the auction, please contact me to do so. Thanks so much, in advance!
Old August 7th   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!

Hey Jay, I'd talk to the guys at Griffin Mobility in Hartselle to see if they can help with the vehicle. They were at the Rollin' on the River Car Show in Decatur earlier this year, and had a vehicle on display as a vendor.
Old August 8th   #4
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Thank you for the post!

Hey Jay, I'd talk to the guys at Griffin Mobility in Hartselle to see if they can help with the vehicle. They were at the Rollin' on the River Car Show in Decatur earlier this year, and had a vehicle on display as a vendor.
Thanks for the tip! I'll get in contact with them and see if they are interested in attending.
Old August 8th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMack75 View Post
Thanks for the tip! I'll get in contact with them and see if they are interested in attending.
Beyond attending, I'd ask if they can help with the vehicle that the family is needing.
Old August 22nd   #6
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Just wanted to refresh everyone's mind on this show coming up on Saturday. Its a top 20 award show, $20 registration fee with all proceeds going to Austin and Chase's HAV fund. There are going to be a few nice items for auction such as a "toolbox" refrigerator, "engine" grill, autographed football from the University of Alabama, as well as a smoker valued at over $600 that is being raffled off. Please come out and support these boys!
Old August 30th   #7
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

8/25/12 Austin & Chase Charity Car Show - Hazel Green, AL

Check out the coverage from the show. We didn't have as well of a turn out as I had hoped, but we raised $1,500 for the boys not including the auction proceeds. Thanks to everyone that donated items for the auction and that donated to the cause. These boys and their family appreciate your generosity more than you'll ever know.
Old August 30th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Hey, that's an awesome amount considering the iffy weather that weekend.