Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old October 7th   #1
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

New Lexus guy here!

I met alot of new folks at The Speakerbox meet just yesterday. I wanted to let everyone know it was a pleasure to meet all the new and familiar faces. I really dont know alot of people here, nor the owners of The Speakerbox, but I wanted to say thanks for allowing the surrounding areas to come show our cars off. I cant say thanks enough. I was the guy with the pearl white Lexus SC400, with a 1JZ swap in it. It again was a pleasure to meet those who I had a chance to speak to and thanks again for the compliments on the car. I look forward to attending more in the future....

If anyone needs some work done on their Lexus, especially SC's I am the man to possibly get you going...
1JZPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Welcome! I love what you've done with the car. Even the little touches like the Lexus emblems in the wheels--beautiful.

Feel free to add more to your intro thread:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/announcement.php?f=68
Old October 7th   #3
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Thank you man. Means a lot when people actually notice the small things as that.
Old October 7th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I know what you mean. I do little touches like that myself.

I changed out my center caps on my Accord to some factory Honda ones. I got asked a lot where I found some 17" factory wheels in 4-lug.
Old October 7th   #5
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

I loved your car! I didn't see it out in the field but I did see you leaving through the parking lot. I loooove that wheel color on white. I have a white Mazda6 on black wheels atm but eventually XXR's are coming and will be PC'd in orange. But turquoise/teal is still in the back of my mind. I wish I could've seen that swap omg
ginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th   #6
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Just PM me for further details, I can meet you somewhere and take you a ride in it. The color combo for the wheels on the car was really not by choice. I was really heavily thinking about painting them black chrome or flat black. I searched, which I do on just about everything, I realized several people had done this, and I didnt want to be another one of those guys... After I sprayed the first wheel, the metallic silver was the correct choice, then I painted the emblems on the car and made those center caps to fininsh the look I was after. I think I did see your car there, I saw so many, but I remember seeing one like you have stated. The XXR's are a great rim, kinda expensive, but very lightweight, durable and a very good reputable company.

Last edited by 1JZPWRD; October 8th at 09:01 AM.
Old October 8th   #7
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
Welcome to HCS! Such an awesome ride. Thanks for coming out to the meet!

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th   #8
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JZPWRD View Post
Just PM me for further details, I can meet you somewhere and take you a ride in it. The color combo for the wheels on the car was really not by choice. I was really heavily thinking about painting them black chrome or flat black. I searched, which I do on just about everything, I realized several people had done this, and I didnt want to be another one of those guys... After I sprayed the first wheel, the metallic silver was the correct choice, then I painted the emblems on the car and made those center caps to fininsh the look I was after. I think I did see your car there, I saw so many, but I remember seeing one like you have stated. The XXR's are a great rim, kinda expensive, but very lightweight, durable and a very good reputable company.
PM'd Yea it seems just about everyone goes with black, but you can't deny black/white cars. The XXR's aren't too much. I'm getting the 527's and found them for just under $140 each. They're one of the best looking concave wheels I've found in a while
Old October 8th   #9
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham View Post
Welcome to HCS! Such an awesome ride. Thanks for coming out to the meet!
Anytime, I didnt even realize that was even there. The environment seemed very good, from what I can tell, and there much more cars compared to the Providence meet on Wednesday nights. Now I know where to get some stereo stuff. Reminded me of the days when I had my 1984 Toyota Celica/Supra with a custom wall with four Orion XTR dual voicecoil 15's baging behind my head, powered by the Orion 2350GX amp, and controlled by the AudioControl Epicenter, Audio Control 4XS crossover, Audio Control 13 band eq, and MB quarts for the mids and high, using all streetwire fuses, wire and connector, controlled by the Eclipse touch screen headunit and 12 disc changer mounted in the glove box.

Those were the 80's... I hit a 151.7 on outlaw with one battery, stock alternator output, which was 55 amp, and no caps....
Old October 8th   #10
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginia View Post
PM'd Yea it seems just about everyone goes with black, but you can't deny black/white cars. The XXR's aren't too much. I'm getting the 527's and found them for just under $140 each. They're one of the best looking concave wheels I've found in a while
Thats an awesome deal... Jump on it.... oh wait a minute, I just read your signature, do you have a job? Just kidding... Checking PM now..
Old October 8th   #11
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

1992 Lexus SC400 also known as "Sleeper", 1JZ swap, BW S366, Built R154, ACT clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MINZ fuel pressure reugulator, AEM gauges, AEM V2 standalone, HKS slip on, HKS BOV, and much more...
Old October 8th   #12
XxWarEaglexX
XxWarEaglexX
has no status.

Nice Turbo!!!
Old October 8th   #13
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Well thank you man. I appreciate the comment!
1992 Lexus SC400 also known as "Sleeper", 1JZ swap, BW S366, Built R154, ACT clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MINZ fuel pressure reugulator, AEM gauges, AEM V2 standalone, HKS slip on, HKS BOV, and much more...
Old October 8th   #14
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Very clean.

I have to add some more:

Old October 9th   #15
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Thanks Samir...

Tried to save those pictures before and couldnt..
Old October 9th   #16
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JZPWRD View Post
Thanks Samir...

Tried to save those pictures before and couldnt..
No need to have to save them--they're online permanently on HCS.

I've got over 500,000 photos hosted with the service that I use, and I've got the renewal tied to my retirement account. These pictures will be around long after I'm gone!
Old October 9th   #17
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
No need to have to save them--they're online permanently on HCS.

I've got over 500,000 photos hosted with the service that I use, and I've got the renewal tied to my retirement account. These pictures will be around long after I'm gone!
Now I know for future reference. Thanks for your hard work!!
Old October 9th   #18
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

Dat engine bay :drool:
Old October 9th   #19
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginia View Post
Dat engine bay :drool:
Thanks Virginia!!!
Old October 9th   #20
protek
protek
is now a GTI owner.

Send a message via AIM to protek Send a message via Skype™ to protek
Welcome. Love the ride.
protek is offline   Reply With Quote