Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Show and Shine

Show and Shine Post pictures, videos, and other stuff to look at

Old December 27th   #21
Reckon
Reckon
so...

Love all the photos...talk about alot of work and patience!
Old December 27th   #22
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

This thing is a BEAST riding in lol. It's a ton of fun and sounds awesome. Can't deny the beautiful sound of the swooosh Mark, you going to Import Alliance in April?

Last edited by ginia; December 27th at 01:37 PM.
ginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th   #23
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

We are going to try and go. I missed the last 2 since I had to work and the other time the car wasn't finished. If all goes well, we are in.
1992 Lexus SC400 also known as "Sleeper", 1JZ swap, BW S366, Built R154, ACT clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MINZ fuel pressure reugulator, AEM gauges, AEM V2 standalone, HKS slip on, HKS BOV, and much more...
1JZPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st   #24
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

Sweeeeet. If yall do, I think we should caravan, assuming we all leave the same day
Old September 26th   #25
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Made a few changes. I redone some things under the hood to allow the color to flow a bit better with the actual color of the car. I painted the fittings running from the valve covers, painted the turbo housing, downpipe, and exhaust manifold with DEI high temp, painted the front compressor on the turbo, painted the coil cover and timing belt cover high gloss black, installed a chrome exhaust shield, rerouted the waste gate into the exhaust piping, installed 55 watt HID in the low and fog lights, and last but not least installed a NEW 3.76 MKIV auto rear end. Everything has been running great. No big issues. Had a few snags with the tune, but after a little tweak, it is all good at idle now. The upper radiator neck too a dump, so I went ahead and upgraded to a MKIV Mishimoto aluminum one. I still was able to use the stock fan and shroud. If you have been following my thread, you know I have pictures along the way.. LOL

1992 Lexus SC400 also known as "Sleeper", 1JZ swap, BW S366, Built R154, ACT clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MINZ fuel pressure reugulator, AEM gauges, AEM V2 standalone, HKS slip on, HKS BOV, and much more...
Old September 26th   #26
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Out with old, in with the new.

Goodies arrived......

Old flange from Lexus installed. The auto MKIV will not bolt up to the SC300 rear portion of the driveshaft. Size 35mm, NOT 36mm.

Old January 21st   #27
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

New wheels and tires. Got rid of the 19's and went back to the old school chrome MKIV TT's.

Old January 21st   #28
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Old January 21st   #29
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Added stainless steel lines all the way around, slotted/drilled rotors, TT MKIV front rotors, and ICHIBA 15mm spacers for the front, none on the rear.

New tire setup is 245/40/17 front and 275/40/17 rear.

Old January 23rd   #30
ginia
ginia
Roll Tide Roll!!!

275?? Hoooolllyyy crap lol. I've gotta be honest, I liked the G wheels on it more