Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old December 11th   #1
Patrick
Patrick
has no status.

Hello to all the HSV Car Scene!

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself to all the different clubs within the Huntsville Car Scene community. Being a motorcycle, car and basically any type of motorized vehicle addict I understand the pride of having something that shows your personality, something one of a kind that no one else has. After working the different steps to refinishing or creating my one of a kind Hot Rods I found one thing that I have a passion for and thatís Powder Coating! Being more durable than conventional paints it will outlast without chipping or fading. I have a complete Powder Coating shop and would like to offer my powder coating services to the Huntsville Car Scene. I have a wide range of colors, textures, and styles to choose from. I will take pride in giving you the best show quality finish possible. I will work with you on custom coatings and give you the best price possible. You can reach me at 256-656-2443, ask for Patrick.
Thanks
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th   #2
sassafras
sassafras
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself to all the different clubs within the Huntsville Car Scene community. Being a motorcycle, car and basically any type of motorized vehicle addict I understand the pride of having something that shows your personality, something one of a kind that no one else has. After working the different steps to refinishing or creating my one of a kind Hot Rods I found one thing that I have a passion for and thatís Powder Coating! Being more durable than conventional paints it will outlast without chipping or fading. I have a complete Powder Coating shop and would like to offer my powder coating services to the Huntsville Car Scene. I have a wide range of colors, textures, and styles to choose from. I will take pride in giving you the best show quality finish possible. I will work with you on custom coatings and give you the best price possible. You can reach me at 256-656-2443, ask for Patrick.
Thanks
Do you know how to coat magnesium properly?
sassafras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th   #3
Patrick
Patrick
has no status.

Yes I know the process.....magnesium is a very hard material to coat. Since it is a cast material it tends to out gas alot. This can cause bubbles in the coating, similar to "Fish eyes" when you paint. There are steps you can take to prevent this, but it’s not 100% affective. Also magnesium is a combustible material which makes it dangerous to coat.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th   #4
GrantH
GrantH
aka GrantYoungPhotography
Huntsville Car Scene Staff

HCS offers vendor and advertising if you want to offer powder coating to the members. Maybe talk with Samir about how to put that into action. Welcome to the site!
GrantH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Hello,
Thanks
Welcome Patrick! Soliciting for business on Huntsville Car Scene.com is restricted to advertising vendors. Advertising starts at just $15/month:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/in...sinessSponsors
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantH View Post
HCS offers vendor and advertising if you want to offer powder coating to the members. Maybe talk with Samir about how to put that into action. Welcome to the site!
Yep, definitely get in touch with me about making something happen.
Old December 25th   #6
1JZPWRD
1JZPWRD
has no status.

Now that's the people I like to see join. The ones that offer some great services!
1992 Lexus SC400 also known as "Sleeper", 1JZ swap, BW S366, Built R154, ACT clutch, Lightened Flywheel, MINZ fuel pressure reugulator, AEM gauges, AEM V2 standalone, HKS slip on, HKS BOV, and much more...
1JZPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote