Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > North Alabama Mitsubishi Owners

North Alabama Mitsubishi Owners A dedicated forum for the Mitsubishi Owners in North Alabama

Old January 4th   #1
Yoo Shin
Yoo Shin
has no status.

Silver Evo 10 spotted and a new Evo 10 in the Community!

Spotted a Silver Evo 10 in West Madison, at the intersection of County Line and Browns Ferry. Actually the second time I've seen this one at this intersection.

Anybody here?

Also, the Manager of the NTB on 72 and Nance now has a black Evo 10! I've been going to them for most everything, tire and alignment related for about a year now since having some bad luck with Top Line Tires and they're fantastic. Quick but thorough, clean, and respectful. In fact I need to head back and get my alignment checked as we speak and will inquire about having my Whiteline RCK installed.

Another positive about them, is having my tires shipped from Tirerack straight to them since they're Tire Rack installer and can honor any warranty or customer services with Tire Rack.
Yoo Shin is offline   Reply With Quote