Rocket City Mustang Club
Monthly Meetings
Casa Blanca
Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > Rocket City Mustang Club

Rocket City Mustang Club The official forum for the Rocket City Mustang Club, one of the Mustang Clubs in the area

Old January 8th   #1
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

Possible Mini-Cruise

SIXTYFIVESTANG wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtyfivestang
I hope next month. I am planning the route right now. I am looking for
points of interest on the web and will be trying a dry run in a couple of
hours. Do you know if the Mustang club has interest in attending this
cruise??
I imagine the Mustang Club would possibly be interested. If you attend the Club meeting on the third Tuesday this month (Check this site for meeting location). You can introduce yourself and bring it up as new business. Dues are $12- a year and membership does have its priviledges ! (LOL)
A few years back the Club had several day cruises. One to Gunterville and a trip to JD distillery to mention a couple. Later, Greg

Co-Onwer of Gullatts' Mustangs..Supplier of NEW Mustang parts for 1964.5 to 1993 models
Old January 8th   #2
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

I will try and make it. Thanks for the tip. I will need two regulators and a pass side window installed in my 65 some time later this year. I assume you can do that or are you parts outlet only?
sixtyfivestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th   #3
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

We can perform regular service, (not performing any heavy work for the public, ie Full blown resto work) give us a call sometime 828-6848 , leave message if you get voice mail (noisy around here) or you can e-mail mustang@hiwaay.net
Old January 8th   #4
sixtyfivestang
sixtyfivestang
has no status.

I call you when I am ready, I have no skills in the window regulator department.
sixtyfivestang is offline   Reply With Quote