Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Cruzin for the Music Car, Truck, and Bike show
Calendar: Events Calendar
tabatags  
April 27th 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Spring Hill Tennessee High School, 1 Raider Lane, Columbia, TN 38401
Contact: Tabitha 931-446-7879 or Barbara 931-215-3934 www.cruzinforthemusic.com

From the flyer:

Registration is $20 and ends at noon. Registration includes a dash plaque for the first 125 entries and a patch for the first 25 bikes. Pre-registrations before April 15th are entered to win $100 and $25 gift cards from Buffalo Wild Wings. There are free hotel rooms available for out-of-town pre-registrations for the day before the show or the day of the show. There are only 2 rooms available so call Tabitha at 931-446-7879 to get one.

Over $2000 in door prizes and awards including 63-piece Kobalt tool sets, gas cards, O'Reilly gift cards, and TWO stand up tool chests. One participant and one spectator will win a four-pack of tickets to the Nashville fair ground speedway. There will also be a 50/50 drawing, Hot Wheels races for the kids, and DBR with be doing dyno pulls for $50 as well as food and music.

There will be three awards for the following classes:
  • Vintage Cars 1900-1949
  • Production Cars 1950-1969
  • Production Cars 1970-2013
  • Street Rods - Cars
  • Street Rods - Trucks
  • Street Machine 1949-2013
  • 1955-1957 Chevrolet Original
  • 1955-1957 Chevrolet Modified
  • Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird, Nova Original
  • Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird, Nova Modified
  • Corvettes 1953-1984
  • Corvettes 1985-2013
  • Exotics/All Sports Compacts
  • Mustangs 1964-1973 Original
  • Mustangs 1964-1973 Modified
  • Mustangs 1974-2013 Original
  • Mustangs 1974-2013 Modified
  • Mopar Original
  • Mopar Modified
  • Trucks 1949-1979 Original
  • Trucks 1949-1979 Modified
  • Trucks 1980-2013 Original
  • Trucks 1980-2013 Modified
  • Volkswagens
  • Rat Rods
  • Works in Progress
  • All Special Interest
  • Student Entry Age 21 or Younger
  • Golden Oldies Age 60 or Older
  • All Motorcycles
There will also be special awards for:
  • Highest Horsepower
  • Lowest Horsepower
  • Rattiest Rat Rod
  • Best Paint
  • Best Interior
  • Best Engine
  • Best of Show - Original
  • Best of Show - Modified
  • Best of Show - Motorcycles
  • Band Director's Choice
  • Band's Favorite (Students Favorite)
Proceeds benefit the Spring Hill High School Marching Band raise 10,000 for percussion equipment.

This event is rain or shine.

Old February 19th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!
Old February 21st   #3
tabatags
tabatags
event coordinator for Cruzin for the music

Cruzin For the Music April 27th

Thanks samir for posting our event. Straight up 65 you will be here in a flash! We have great door prizes! Grand prize a Stand up tool chest!

How much power can you make? We have highest horse power class by DBR high performance the dyno will be their!

Come down to this fun show!We need the support and look forward to seeing you! We have the marching band performance and this is a great cause! We have free nights donated by Hampton inn this must be claimed by April 15th.

Call me 931 446 7879 or find me on face book I want to see your ride! Post this on the link above.
tabatags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th   #4
tabatags
tabatags

Cool Free Night Stay Hamption INN

April 27 Cruzin for the Music Car Truck and Bike show!! Short drive to columbia!!

We have two rooms donated by Hamption INN! Call me 931-446-7879 if you want one. We are excepting pre-registers people go to www.cruzinforthemusic.com

We had a great turn out last year and we hope you will come back and support this fun event!!

http://www.fanciwork.com/cruzinforthemusic-photos.html (check out last years photos)
Old April 4th   #5
tabatags
tabatags

TWO Grand Prize Stand up TOOL Chest to be Given Away

WAY TO Go LOWES!!! They have Stepped up and Donated a Stand up Kobalt Tool Chest Valued at $500!!!! THIS Show will have two GRAND PRIZES!!! Come out and Enter Cruzin for the Music Car Truck and Bike Show on April 27th!! Registration from 8 to 12 awards at 3. We have two Stand up TOOl Chest to Give A WAY.. Discount Tire will Be at the event with the Nascar stop by there booth to get free stuff!!!

Call me for questions 931-446-7879 Tabitha
Old April 4th   #6
LittleBritishCars
LittleBritishCars
--- Certifiably Car Crazy

Would like to go but no way I am going to put a 70s restored car in the same class with a 2013 so guess I will pass. Having been in the show car scene since the early 90s (and judging in probably over 200 shows), 43 years in one class is too much regardless of what class it is.

Bob
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
1982 Jaguar XJ6
1986 Jaguar XJ6
1992 VW Cabriolet
Daily Driver - 2011 Camaro SS 6 speed
LittleBritishCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th   #7
tabatags
tabatags

classes

Thanks for your interest in the show. I appreciate your response. We have adjusted some classes to full fill the needs and as stated on our entry form classes may be added or taken away as needed. However, this is a fundraiser and in 2012 we had our first show which helped us raise money for our utility vehicle that was stolen. This year funds raised will go for replacement of equipment that is worn out and to help by pants and the hats for our uniforms that we could nit buy last year trying to recover from the theft. This is a great cause and helps the Music program for the high school and middle school. I hope people will find it in their hearts to support a great cause especially when so many businesses are donating great prizes. Call me for questions thanks Tabitha 931 446 7879
Old April 4th   #8
tabatags
tabatags

If you want to see new classes added go to web site www.cruzinforthemusic.com and click on registration form.
Thanks Tabitha

Last edited by Samir; April 6th at 03:16 PM. Reason: fixed link :)
Old April 4th   #9
LittleBritishCars
LittleBritishCars

Looks like the same classes that are posted above. Not trying to be difficult but having brand new or almost brand new cars and/or trucks in the same class with cars and/or trucks that are over 20 years old just seems odd to me but it isn't my show. Granted it is a fund raiser which I think is great but in the future this is something you might want to re-evaluate

Bob
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
1982 Jaguar XJ6
1986 Jaguar XJ6
1992 VW Cabriolet
Old April 4th   #10
tabatags
tabatags

classes

Thank you again for your reply I have been going to shows since I was fifteen I have a great respect for car enthusiasts. This may not be the show your looking for but again we have added some classes and will add classes as needed. We appreciate your interest but this is for a fundraiser that benefits music program and touches many students life's. If you have further questions or any concerns please call me thank you Tabitha
Old April 4th   #11
LittleBritishCars
LittleBritishCars

Best of luck on your show. You are right, probably not a show for me but hope you do well.
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
1982 Jaguar XJ6
1986 Jaguar XJ6
1992 VW Cabriolet

Last edited by LittleBritishCars; April 4th at 09:45 PM.
Old April 5th   #12
willyplankhead
willyplankhead
if u cant say nothing nice atleast make it funny

Are u for getting what the show is for?or is that bowling trophy more important? its to help school kids and with all those classes I'm sure u could fit in.
willyplankhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th   #13
willyplankhead
willyplankhead

Tabitha thanks for mailing my forms I will return ASAP! But so I don't make a mistake and enter the wrong class could u give me your email so I could send u a pic of what I'm entering for the show?
Old April 5th   #14
tabatags
tabatags

It is tabatags87@gmail.com thanks Tabitha
Old April 6th   #15
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabatags View Post
WAY TO Go LOWES!!! They have Stepped up and Donated a Stand up Kobalt Tool Chest Valued at $500!!!! THIS Show will have two GRAND PRIZES!!! Come out and Enter Cruzin for the Music Car Truck and Bike Show on April 27th!! Registration from 8 to 12 awards at 3. We have two Stand up TOOl Chest to Give A WAY.. Discount Tire will Be at the event with the Nascar stop by there booth to get free stuff!!!

Call me for questions 931-446-7879 Tabitha
Listing updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyplankhead View Post
Are u for getting what the show is for?or is that bowling trophy more important? its to help school kids and with all those classes I'm sure u could fit in.
Just because a show is for charity doesn't mean someone has to participate if they're uncomfortable with it. We each get to choose where we get to spend our hard-earned money.
Old April 18th   #16
willyplankhead
willyplankhead

I'm really looking forward to this show these folks stay on top of and in contact with potential guest,tabitha does a great job

Last edited by willyplankhead; April 18th at 08:10 PM.
Old April 26th   #17
DreDay256
DreDay256
is doing stereo upgrades..

Is this rain or shine or...?

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"
-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order), 2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass), 4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets, 1pr. Crescendo FT-1 SuperTweets
-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts
-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs), 1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's), 1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)
DreDay256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th   #18
willyplankhead
willyplankhead

Come on dre LOL
Old April 27th   #19
DreDay256
DreDay256
is doing stereo upgrades..

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyplankhead View Post
Come on dre LOL
Just woke up Will. I'm getting ready & coming up. I'll keep you posted on FB.

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"
-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order), 2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass), 4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets, 1pr. Crescendo FT-1 SuperTweets
-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts
-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs), 1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's), 1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)
DreDay256 is offline   Reply With Quote