Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Benefit Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
slowjoe24
Huntsville Car Scene Staff Writer

March 16th 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Lindsay Lane Baptist Church, 1300 Lindsay Ln S, Athens, AL 35613

We have completed our 1st year of Football at Lindsay Lane Christian Academy, and as a self-sustained program, we need to raise funds for next season. We have several needs and wants that will help our boys become Champions for Christ on the Football field as well as in life.
We invite you to come and support our program in several ways. Our main fundraiser is this Car Show, and there will be Cowpie Bingo, a game where you can purchase a square and if a Cow drops a cowpie in YOUR square, you win a prize. ... The Cattlemen’s Association in Limestone County has also decided to help our program by cooking their famous Ribeye Steak Sandwiches, which we will sell at the Car Show. We will also have several vendors that will come and set up a booth and sell other items & goodies.

All Proceeds Will Go to the LLCA Football Program

Entry Fee for Cars/Trucks: $20 ($30 for two cars from same family)
Registration from 9-12 with prizes give at 2pm

Cowpie Bingo: $10/Square
If no drop by 2, we will draw for winner
Prize TBA

Cattlemen's Association Ribeye Steak Sandwich Plates: $8
Includes drink, chips, and sandwich

If you wish to register early, reserve your Ribeye Sandwich Plate, or buy your square for Cowpie Bingo before March 16th, you can contact me (Chris Dye) on Facebook, call the school at 256-233-3778, or email me at llca.chris@lindsaylane.org .
Thank you for being a part of our program!
Chris Dye, Head Football Coach of the LLCA Lio
2 members will be attending this event:

Old March 14th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!

Wow, what a busy weekend this has become. I'll actually pass right by the show, but it will be at 7am or so. I might be back in time for awards though. Depends on how my day goes.
Old March 16th   #3
Chuck F
Chuck F
has no status.

50-60 vehicles there today. Many Mustangs and Corvettes. Only about 10-15 classics vehicles. Nice day, good turn out and very good steak sandwiches.
Chuck F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Great to hear! I stopped by right at the end and the official count was 47 registered. I grabbed some pictures of what was there including the nicest line of classic Ford Broncos I've ever seen in our area.
Old March 19th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I ran into this album of photos:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6868272&type=3