Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Sponsor Forum > In Depth Auto Detailing: 256-679-1289

Old March 19th   #1
InDepthAutoDetailing
InDepthAutoDetailing
has no status.
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

Post Detail clinic demo car. After a full day of polishing here are the results.

Detail clinic demo car. After a full day of polishing here are the results.

2010 Mustang 5.0
Detail clinic demo car. After a full day of polishing here are the results.

More...
InDepthAutoDetailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

That looks amazing! I know what the camera did in that weird shot. And I thought of something neat that would help you when you're taking pics of cars--a magnetic 'In Depth Auto Detailing' license plate cover.
Old March 20th   #3
InDepthAutoDetailing
InDepthAutoDetailing
has no status.
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
That looks amazing! I know what the camera did in that weird shot. And I thought of something neat that would help you when you're taking pics of cars--a magnetic 'In Depth Auto Detailing' license plate cover.
I started to see if you were available to come take pics of that one. The pics I took don't even come close to showing the deeeeeeeeep wet shine. It was insane!

Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Dep...37958306262247
InDepthAutoDetailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDepthAutoDetailing View Post
I started to see if you were available to come take pics of that one. The pics I took don't even come close to showing the deeeeeeeeep wet shine. It was insane!
I haven't been to Huntsville all week (in fact, I don't think I've even been outside. ), but I do have to show you how to capture that wet shine with your camera. I'll let you know when I'm headed that way again. I have an idea where you'll be.