Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old January 24th   #1
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tha_Blue_Pill
I apologize

Hey Samir, i would like to formally apologize for any, and all posts that I made, that violated your rules and agreements...I personally am not that much of a vocal person, but i do retaliate(sp) when provoked, and i got caught up in the moment... but I realize that this is not the site to do that...and i understand that this is your site, your place of business, and that this site is somewhat a reflection of yourself, that lots of people view everyday...and the content of the crap that i was a part of, is not what HuntsvilleCarScene.com is about, and its not what you are about...and I DEEPLY apologize for disrespecting You, Your site, the members of this site, and the viewers...

sorry man...you wont have to worry about me, doing anything like that again...again i apologize...

Last edited by Tha_Blue_Pill; January 24th at 12:33 AM.
Tha_Blue_Pill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th   #2
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Blue_Pill
Hey Samir, i would like to formally apologize for any, and all posts that I made, that violated your rules and agreements...I personally am not that much of a vocal person, but i do retaliate(sp) when provoked, and i got caught up in the moment... but I realize that this is not the site to do that...and i understand that this is your site, your place of business, and that this site is somewhat a reflection of yourself, that lots of people view everyday...and the content of the crap that i was a part of, is not what HuntsvilleCarScene.com is about, and its not what you are about...and I DEEPLY apologize for disrespecting You, Your site, the members of this site, and the viewers...

sorry man...you wont have to worry about me, doing anything like that again...again i apologize...

your still my hero Rob...you guys gonna roll to some shows w/ us this year?

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Blue_Pill

You know, I know all of you in person--every single person in that thread. And I know none of you are bad people in any way. And if the thread would have been a conversation in real life with everyone standing around, it would've been a different story. But as a thread, it gives everybody the wrong impression.

Huntsville Car Scene is a very public site. It is the most trafficced car/bike site in the Huntsville area. It has so many visitors now that it is actually as large as some of the regional show e-magazines. And a lot of the visitors are children and older adults that don't really understand what's joking and what's serious.

The forum business is changing, and Huntsville Car Scene is on that cutting edge of change. Advertisers no longer think that having millions of hits matters when they see that most of the traffic is threads like that one. Why do you think some very large forum sites have trouble getting advertisers and sponsors? Granted, there are also sites that do not have a problem, but they are starting to become the exception to the rule.

Discussion forums are tools to help facilitate communication; that communication can be used to discuss things in ways not ordinarily possible, uniting people that may not oridinarily be able to communicate with each other. Because of this, so much can be done that could never be done before. The downside is that it can also turn into one large, unregulated on-line party. And that's fine for sites where that is the focus, but not for sites where it is not.

There was some good content in that thread talking about drag racing as a motorsport. But the majority turned into personal attacks and verbal "fighting". I will always encourage and welcome the real discussion that was there--just leave the drama out of it.
Old January 24th   #4
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Nice going ROb, takes a real man to say hes sorry!!
Impala_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th   #5
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tha_Blue_Pill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
your still my hero Rob...you guys gonna roll to some shows w/ us this year?
LOL!!!!! THanks Kerry...

And Hells Yeah, were gona have to link up and hit some shows...
I dont like to be caught up in the whole "how many trophies we're gona win, or who we're competeing(sp) against thing...
I just like to hang out, joke around, and look at some nice cars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_style
Nice going ROb, takes a real man to say hes sorry!!
Thanks man...i understand how important this site is to Samir...its like is baby LOL!!!... and i just got caught up in the bashing...granted it was fun, but it wasnt right, and i broke the rules. Samir has always been cool to me, and i respect him, so it was only right for me to apologize...
Old January 24th   #6
Spook
Spook
has no status.
Huntsville Car Scene Site Elder

nice stand up

"burnt,scarred,bloodied,greasie hands
............it's a zen thing........."-Spook the elder
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ir/vwheart.gif
Spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th   #7
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

[QUOTE=Tha_Blue_Pill]LOL!!!!! THanks Kerry...

And Hells Yeah, were gona have to link up and hit some shows...
I dont like to be caught up in the whole "how many trophies we're gona win, or who we're competeing(sp) against thing...
I just like to hang out, joke around, and look at some nice cars...

[QUOTE]

yeah man you know thats what we are all about...just goin out having a good time..meeting new people, and just chillin and takin in the atmosphere...should be a fun season...stay in touch and well all ride out somewhere

Old January 25th   #8
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

True, not matter what club your from!!!
Old January 25th   #9
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Quote:
True, not matter what club your from!!!

bag your ride!!...its soo sick...you need air and you will own

Old January 26th   #10
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Man I want to, I just got put on Disablility right now for a back inury, Money will become tighter after a while, so I cant spend the 1900 bucks for the system right now, I have it on lay a way at Justbagit.com but not sure when I will get it off
Old January 26th   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Ouch man! I thought you'd be feeling better. Get better and then work on the car. It's not going anywhere.
Old January 26th   #12
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
Quote:
Man I want to, I just got put on Disablility right now for a back inury, Money will become tighter after a while, so I cant spend the 1900 bucks for the system right now, I have it on lay a way at Justbagit.com but not sure when I will get it off
WOW that is a pretty good bit of money for an Air Setup. Are you going with Bag\Cylinders\Airstruts\Shockwaves? What tipe of setup are you going to go with? You might want to checkout www.Suicidedoors.com Jason Thorbeck is a Bad Mama Jamma, especially when it comes to AIR RIDE. Kerry can tell you all about the Thorbeck crew.
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th   #13
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

baggedclips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th   #14
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchie
WOW that is a pretty good bit of money for an Air Setup. Are you going with Bag\Cylinders\Airstruts\Shockwaves? What tipe of setup are you going to go with? You might want to checkout www.Suicidedoors.com Jason Thorbeck is a Bad Mama Jamma, especially when it comes to AIR RIDE. Kerry can tell you all about the Thorbeck crew.
/\
l
l
Minitrucker it training

Last edited by Nevr2loS10; January 26th at 07:44 PM.