Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old April 25th   #1
icuh8nme
icuh8nme
just trying to have a little fun and bring the car community together on Friday Nights! !

Smile looking to start a dodge car club/group - chargers, challengers, and magnums only

if interested let me know!!!
email:14uh8ers@gmail.com or if you have a facebook, check us out at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/561859693845321/

thanks!!!

icuh8nme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th   #2
naikaidriver
naikaidriver
Finally home for a while!

I have a good friend of mine that drives a gorgeous, mildly modded SRT8 Challenger that may be interested. I'll ask him.

Scott
naikaidriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th   #3
icuh8nme
icuh8nme
just trying to have a little fun and bring the car community together on Friday Nights! !

cool!! thanks!
Old April 26th   #4
BamaChally
BamaChally
has no status.

I'm part of the Mopar club in B'ham, but I'd be interested in joining a local club as well. Would you consider opening it up to all Mopars? I had an SRT Challenger and now have an SRT Jeep.
BamaChally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th   #5
Tanro
Tanro
Rebuilding my KA24DE

No SRT4s Vipers, or Darts allowed? Or avengers?

Last edited by Tanro; April 26th at 01:27 PM.
Tanro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th   #6
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

well i wasn't aware that there were many darts and vipers around. i've only seen a handful of them... never been a big fan of avengers, but...!! i can't say that i've seen a srt jeep before. i had to google it! looks awesome!! i'm pretty open! i just want to do/see something different that's not already been done in the Madison county and surrounding areas!! it's just an idea thrown out there some people to think about! all input is welcome with open arms!!!
Old April 27th   #7
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
TN Valley Mopar Club??
Old April 27th   #8
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!

There is 2 Mopar clubs in Huntsville. Bamamopars and Tenn. Valley Mopar. We have new and old cars. I just like seeing people driving their Mopars.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th   #9
cruel1hemi
cruel1hemi
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to cruel1hemi
BamaMopars, don't forget the HemiTruckClub.com has members in North Alabama.

Member of the Board of Directors - HemiTruckClub.com
cruel1hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th   #10
BamaChally
BamaChally
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuh8nme View Post
well i wasn't aware that there were many darts and vipers around. i've only seen a handful of them... never been a big fan of avengers, but...!! i can't say that i've seen a srt jeep before. i had to google it! looks awesome!! i'm pretty open! i just want to do/see something different that's not already been done in the Madison county and surrounding areas!! it's just an idea thrown out there some people to think about! all input is welcome with open arms!!!
Thanks!! I absolutely love my Jeep. It's a 2009 with a few mods on it already. Still a work in progress.
BamaChally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th   #11
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

this is not a Mopar thing... no hemi regulations... just looking for some cool people that enjoy what they drive.
Old April 29th   #12
Nitewing
Nitewing
is evil!

I might be interested.
Nitewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th   #13
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

Smile

for those that don't have Facebook, I'm trying to set up a cruise-in for this Friday 17th at Jack's on wall triana just off 565. if anyone is interested. if you have Facebook check out the Friday Night Cruise-in page! the event is posted on here. just check out the callender. thanks!
Old May 23rd   #14
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...#axzz2U8LG7lOs

going on this friday! come on out!!

Tags
challenger, charger, club, dodge, magnum