Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

christmas cruise???
Calendar: Events Calendar
vwskater  
December 21st 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: huntsville/birmingham

My son is down in birmingham at the children's hospital and i was staring out the window and i see about 70 plus bikers come cruising in and dropping teddy bears off and i thought to myself and said im pretty sure the norala cars can bring in more cars and toys for these kids so i sent some friends a message on facebook and they were totally game so i thought id post something on here too. Its just an in the air idea right now until we have a good bit of people who want to do this we'd ask the local garages and auto zone and o'rileys if they want to sponsor or whatever but so far we're looking at the saturday before christmas which is the 21st and in order to cruise you just bring a toy. If you guys think we can do this then just text or call me, i hope we can produce the numbers to do this guys!

Old November 25th   #2
BLACKIE66
BLACKIE66
has no status.

Christmas cruise

YOU CAN PUT ME IT IF I CAN GET OUT OF WORK
BLACKIE66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th   #3
BLACKIE66
BLACKIE66
has no status.

All the car lovers in north alabama need to come togather this time all car & trucks need a place to meet and leave togather

Last edited by BLACKIE66; November 25th at 03:48 PM.
Old December 16th   #4
BLACKIE66
BLACKIE66
has no status.

Sorry i can not go will be working