Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > In Memory Of...

In Memory Of... For all the enthusiasts we've known and loved that are no longer with us

Old January 18th   #1
sharpperf
sharpperf
has no status.

Steve Hall (51 Merc / Stateline Sporting Goods)

Steve Hall (51 Merc) -- With great sadness I report my good friend Steve Hall lost his battle with Cancer. He had great impact on my life & I will miss him very much. He is with The Lord relieved of his pain. No arrangements have been established yet. He was one of the original founders of the Ardmore Show that has become so popular.
sharpperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Oh no.

Steve was a wonderful and very warm guy. I will really miss seeing him around. My deepest condolences to his family--both his immediate one, and the great number of people that called him family.

Last edited by Samir; January 18th at 07:44 PM. Reason: grammar
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote