Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old February 27th   #1
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

300zxTT $9,000.00 OBO, Pearl White

1991 300zx Twin Turbo. Glacier Pearl White Nissan 3 stage paint. Jspec front fascia. Black interior. Leather power seats. Pioneer XM radio. Auotmatic tranny. 112k on the odometer. Runs 8.3 at the drag strip. I took it out yesterday to see how strong its running. 3 of the 4 tires are brand new with less than 100 miles on them. Rear are MT Radials. Car is boosting at ~14psi. Neck snapping pull! ~340whp. Just grips and goes! No spinning!

Interior: 8 out of 10

Exterior: 7 out of 10

Good car for a 91. Check autotrader, ebay for the going price. Below are just basic pics. I forgot to upload the ones i took of the interior. Driver seat shows wear for its age, passenger seat looks new. Nothing ripped or broken in the interior. Great car!!!!

kylestt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I've always loved those cars. Why are you selling it? What type exhaust system is on it? Is the Glacier Pearl White color the same as Pearl White? (my cousin had a ttZ in that color).
Old February 28th   #3
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

I'm not sure samir on the color, each year they did a special 3 stage paint. In 91 it was this one i believe. They did a pearl white for several years but i can't confirm that yet. I'll look it up in the Z stats on the z forums. They have a listing.

Its just some ebay mufflers i think. Not even a true catback but it sounds pretty nice.

selling cause i found another car i like for cheap lol.
Old February 28th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I think my cousin's was a 90, but the pearl white was definitely a nice color. He had a pretty sweet body kit on it and a cat-back exhaust. Too bad he sold it.

Do you think the mufflers actually make a difference or are they just sound? Anything done for intake or boost controller?
Old March 1st   #5
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

Well guys i decided to keep the car, not worth selling and buying the one i'm interested in until i get my house w/ garage to work on it. I ordered some coilovers last night hehe.

samir: the car is making 14.5psi and thats about all i'm listing for the time being. I'm shooting for a nice 7s pass. The car works REALLY well on the street, should be able to take some decatur folks....piper? lol
Old March 1st   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylestt
Well guys i decided to keep the car, not worth selling and buying the one i'm interested in until i get my house w/ garage to work on it. I ordered some coilovers last night hehe.
Good move! You already sold one, and that was a pretty cool car.

Quote:
samir: the car is making 14.5psi and thats about all i'm listing for the time being. I'm shooting for a nice 7s pass.
That's cool. Good luck on the 7s. I know you did it once before so I'm sure you'll get it again. At some point, we'll have to line up once you're in that 7 range.
Old March 1st   #7
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

ha! that would require you to race ;-). I've got dirty cheap in this car. I have $350 in performance parts on this car and i'm on the verge of 7s. I'll be in the 7s with my next mod.
Old March 1st   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I did a little nascar style last night with an evo7--just the way you like it, lol.

It's still a big change going from my past experience of fwd <150whp to the vette. There's still a lot to learn to drive the car safely at the higher speeds that the car is capable. Slowly but surely as I've got time, I'll get there. It's a very fun car to have.
Old March 6th   #9
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

$8400 takes it!

Car is stock now. Boost is ~8psi according to the gauge. Pulls great! Idles great! Must see/drive!
Old March 6th   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

What happenned at the track this weekend? I heard you only pulled a 9 something this time?
Old March 6th   #11
blwright
blwright
is about to be stomping on a 6.2L to roll 35's. :o)

Send a message via AIM to blwright Send a message via Yahoo to blwright
HAHAHAHAHA Make up your mind Kyle! you need to keep it after that awesome wax job saturday!

Quote:
Quote:
$8400 takes it!

Car is stock now. Boost is ~8psi according to the gauge. Pulls great! Idles great! Must see/drive!

If I want any of your lip, I'll jiggle my zipper.

Last edited by blwright; March 6th at 01:44 PM.
blwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th   #12
kylestt
kylestt
has no status.

I would rather use my $8400 on my new business and get some killer buy in pricing and or downpayment on a house.

www.velocity-performance.net is now my registered domain. Should have something up later in the week. Focusing on some buy ins right now to get some sweet discounts.
Old March 7th   #13
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
www.velocity-performance.net is now my registered domain. Should have something up later in the week.
Best of luck in your new venture. Hope you get the Z sold soon.