Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old March 27th   #1
Reckon
Reckon
so...

Looking for a 501c3 vehicle donation

Not sure if this is ok to post, if not, feel free to remove.

My wife works with a 501c3 dog rescue that is looking for someone to donate a large van/cargo vehicle to help with the transport of dogs throughout the Southern/Midwestern region. We tried Woody Anderson Ford and some of the local car dealerships with little success.

If anyone knows of someone looking to donate a vehicle or perhaps use this opportunity to donate a car and use it as a tax deductible charitable donation, please let me know. Just send me a pm though the forum.

Thanks!