Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Ardmore Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
LastChance  
August 9th 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: John Barnes Park

Ardmore Car Show

It is coming up again. This year we will giving away a 1969 Galaxie Convertible, plenty of cash giveaways, Snap On tool box and 50 dollars every 10 minutes from 10 to 3. Cumberland Blue out of Nashville will be performing this year so it is lining up to be the best show ever.

I know the show starts at 1000 but for those that have been before know, get there early for the prime spots. We have security on the night before for those that want to drop off the night before and last year we had close to 150 vehicles that did that.

Swap meet spaces are first come and first serve again prime spots are usually taken on Friday evening as you may set up then and we recomend it.

You may like the show on Facebook or go to Ardmorecarshow.com for more info and the ability to print off flyers.

Please stay tune for more updates.
6 members will be attending this event:

Old June 22nd   #2
b.a.king
b.a.king
old,fat grumpy

you gonna get the dang air condition fixed up there this year???????
b.a.king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd   #3
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

Some of us who sell in the swap meet also register for the show. I do because its the right thing to do. But please put some speakers in the swap area. the shoppers can not tell if they have a winning number. Vendors can not tell if they win.. Looking forward to another great show..
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th   #4
dh85ss
dh85ss
has no status.

Ardmore Quarterback Carshow

We will be leaving Friday morning in our '87 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe for the show.
dh85ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th   #5
willyplankhead
willyplankhead
if u cant say nothing nice atleast make it funny

I will maybe be there Friday I was wondering if pre registered if we will or can receive our package on Friday
willyplankhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th   #6
dh85ss
dh85ss
has no status.

Ardmore Quarterback Club Carshow

Don't think you can pickup your registration packet until Saturday. We are watching weather because we will be driving to show from Louisville, Ky. Weather does not look good but we are watching the forecast for Ardmore.
Old August 8th   #7
mboxtyger
mboxtyger
has no status.

PLEASE NOTE: The phone number given for Rodney in the show description above is incorrect; the correct # is (205) 908-2677 (spoke w/Rodney this morning and so know this is correct). Please correct, and pass on to folks that may have had trouble reaching him...Thanks!

Dolphe (the Toyguy)
mboxtyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th   #8
dh85ss
dh85ss
has no status.

ardmore quarterback club carshow

Anyone know what the weather is like in Ardmore ? It's raining here in Louisville right now. Hate to get our car out in this weather. I think they should have a rain date.
Old August 8th   #9
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

right now on weather.com for tomorrow it is showing 40%. But you just never know what the weather will do around here! I have had rain at my house, but several miles down the road at an event it was not raining.
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th   #10
ChuckM
ChuckM
MTYMOUS Lives!

Radar looks much better west of here right now, maybe we will get lucky. Subject to change around here. Last year a lot of folks worked hard taking care of driving surfaces, and did a great job. Last time I mentioned rain to my wife she said something about all that money I spent on electric wipers. There is a message to me there. Bruce I heard they fixed the AC, but there is no electricity to run it. Maybe next year.
ChuckM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th   #11
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

I would like to thank every one who helped to make this show happen!! The speakers were installed in the swap area. The turn out was very good in spite of the light short showers. I sold a lot of things including a rusty truck.
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th   #12
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

no show this year ? have i missed something ?
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th   #13
mailman
mailman
uses spellcheck to avoid looking stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
no show this year ? have i missed something ?
Yup, looks like you did...