Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old September 10th   #1
Stric IX
Stric IX
has no status.

2006 Lancer Evolution IX

I have decided to get rid of my Evo 9 to take care of some other stuff and free up a payment on something I never drive. The current mileage is 98XXX and the car is mainly stock except for a few minor mods. It has been well maintained and is up to date on maintenance. The timing belt, balance belt, serpentine belt, and all fluids were replaced @ 91760. Mobile 1 in the engine, Amsoil in the transmission, and Diaqueen in the transfer case and rear diff. The car has had an easy life. It was never beat on or raced, except for 3 passes at the local drag strip. After that the clutch was replaced @91860 (was still on the stock clutch and was already showing signs of going out before the passes). The clutch in there now is a Competition Clutch stage 2 with the ACT Monoloc. The car has never been launched on this new clutch. Everything works, it has ice cold A/C. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. No major mods or any internal work what so ever has been performed on this car. The only mods are as follows:

Greddy RS Catback
Spectre Panel filter
Blox Front Engine Mount
Braided Clutch lines w/ restrictor pill removed
Solid underhood shift bushings

I have every stock part that came off this car (except the stock catback) that will be included with the sale. Also included is a no name 3 inch downpipe and a 3 inch resonated test pipe. I didn't like the sound so I removed them. As you can see in the pics the CEL is on, that is only because I removed the rear o2 sensor. (I was going to get a wideband and wire it into my ECU at one point, never got around to it). I do still have the o2 sensor though. This car is clean inside and out. It has a few common rock chips and things like that on the front but overall its in great shape. This car (from what I could tell on the carfax) has been in Long Beach, CA then to AL. So it has never been exposed to salt or anything that would cause it rust. It is rust free. I love the car and hate to get rid of it but I would much rather see it go to someone that will drive it and enjoy rather than letting it sit in the garage like I have done.

I am asking $19,500 or best offer for the car. Shoot me a reasonable offer it interested. The worst I can say is no. I am located in Cullman, AL. You can PM me or text me at 256-550-zero8zero3.

Vin: JA2AH86C46U055161

Stric IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th   #2
Stric IX
Stric IX
has no status.

Bump

$18,500
Stric IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Clean car! I've always loved the 'older' Evos (can't believe they're old now!)

Good luck with the sale.