Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old February 1st   #1
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

Ardmore Car Show ? ? ? ? YES or NO ? ? ?

I was told sat 31 Jan 15 that NO SHOW was planed for the year 2015.. So is this rumor true ?? Is the show a thing of the past?? Reason I was told the car folks got mad at the NON car people telling them how to do it.. Any feed back ?? .. Thank You... Bobby..
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st   #2
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

got too big for its own britches huh ? happens to most anything that is a success and where someone can find a way to profit from it .i have`nt been in a few years so i may be talking out of my head ..some times too much is too much ...
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st   #3
ChuckM
ChuckM
MTYMOUS Lives!

Might be the Athens show on the square they were talking about. Saw a notice saying it will not happen this year due to construction during that time. Ardmore show is big, well done, raises good $ for good cause. Doubt any non-car people will tell them what to do!
ChuckM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd   #4
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

The Athens in the Square annual event in April will not be happening because of courthouse construction. The Athens monthly cruise-ins will be happening. As far as Ardmore, I have not heard from them yet, but I am sure that that event will be happening.
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd   #5
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

They are still actively posting various things on there Facebook page so I see no reason why they wouldn't have it. I think someone was mistakenly thinking if the Athens show.
Old February 3rd   #6
A_Cryer
A_Cryer
has no status.

Does Ardmore use that same gravel rd. to enter the show every year? I felt like I was operating a dozer with the front of my car on the way in. That show is pretty huge.
A_Cryer is offline   Reply With Quote