Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old April 6th   #1
FDNYBullitt
FDNYBullitt
has no status.

Brand NEW '02 GT Mustang motor, COMPLETE

I am selling a brand NEW, 0 miles, 2002 Mustang GT motor, COMPLETE, throttle body to pan, still in the Romeo engine plant cradle, right off the production line floor before it was installed. It has all of the wiring harnesses, sensors, manifolds, plugs, coils, injectors, fuel rails etc etc. ALL of the accessorys, pullys, belt ( except for the A/C compressor). Remanufactured long blocks go for around 2700.00 and include NOTHING. I'm asking a little more for this but please note: It is BRAND NEW and COMPLETE, top to bottom, front to back, ready to plug and play. A great deal to replace your tired or broken motor, replace that V-6 or upgrade any earlier model. Also would be neat for a street rod custom. Ford doesn't sell these anymore and to build one from scratch will cost more than I'm asking. E-mail me if interested at tkclancy@atlantic.net or PM me for phone #. Thanks for the space.

Tom C.
FDNYBullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th   #2
FDNYBullitt
FDNYBullitt
has no status.

I already recieved an email and see I need to clear up any confusion I may have caused. EVERYTHING on this motor from sensors to wiring, manifolds to pumps, every nut and bolt etc etc are also NEW, installed by Ford at the assembly plant, ready to install in a car. Pics available on request, Thanks again.
FDNYBullitt is offline   Reply With Quote