Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Woodward Dream Cruise
Calendar: Events Calendar
wempler  
August 15th 05:00 AM to 11:30 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Berkley/Detroit Mich. Woodward Ave

The Woodward Dream Cruise is the world’s largest one-day automotive event, drawing 1.5 million people and 40,000 classic cars each year from around the globe—from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the former Soviet Union. North American cruisers from California, Georgia, Canada and all points in between caravan to Metro Detroit to participate in what has become, for many, an annual rite of summer.

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

Old June 13th   #2
wempler
wempler
has no status.

It's so big it has its own App, lol, it's a day trip up, stay the weekend and drive back. If you've never been and you love cars a people, you have to experience it.
wempler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th   #3
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I've really been kicking around the idea of going. I've got several friends in Ohio that keep telling me I've got to come to it one year.
Old June 13th   #4
wempler
wempler
has no status.

I lived in Berkley just off Woodward for 5 years, couldn't wait for it to come around every year. The actual event is on the 15th, but people start showing up that week to cruise building up to The big cruise on Sat. They let anything on the road, lol so you will see some usual vehicles. We are talking 12 mile of packed ave on foot and in year ride. I be heading up around the 12th.
wempler is offline   Reply With Quote