Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > In Memory Of...

In Memory Of... For all the enthusiasts we've known and loved that are no longer with us

Old September 7th   #1
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

Ray Hickey

Ray Hickey of Huntsville alabama passed away on 02 sept 2015. Ray was a old time hot rodder/ restorer/ car designer builder/ motor cycle rider. He was a past president of the Alabama Antique Auto restorer association. Some of his cars were 37 airflow/ chrysler 300 with original 2 four barrell carbs. He built his own car that looked like a Packard. he had many others in his collection. He helped put on many local shows. He was a retired employee of Chrysler corp. He will be missed by his friends. I guess that is all the bad news I can post now.. Bobby
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th   #2
Orphancars
Orphancars
has no status.

Ray Hickey

Ray was a great friend. He helped us with the restoration of several of our cars as well as helping others in the car club. When he was driving an old car he would say "I love driving this car". We would then reply, "Ray, you say that about all of them". We will miss him so much. --Nell and Randy
Orphancars is offline   Reply With Quote